Friday, January 28, 2011

Larges Number Ever Recorded

Poppies, poppies, poppies ...

in these Macs, I think I'm stuck like a thick tangle of motives ;-)
No I do not fall into the eye as a poppy seed. I have no immediate, only flour. Well. Outside the window Szarów, probably hence the need for red and green. Are you too so do you have?

I have a lot of ongoing work, and no not done properly, so now just that little announcement of my poppy 3D. Shame
whole show, because grinding bows ;-)




I have a question for you. On the other barrel ;-) not sure where you can as cheap lampshades to the lamp to buy? I need a quite big, preferably off-white or pastel green. I have such a cool shop Pepco, however, were small and not interesting colors. How would you know the
maybe some online shop, or in Warsaw, Poznan is happy to listen to ...

Meanwhile, back at my poppies, for tomorrow, Saturday, and you can sleep longer in time with dekupażem ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment