Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fixing Squeaking Floors



Thank you my dear, to me that the destruction of large numbers. And for these awards. Buziol great!
It's outset
;-))) Sorry I can not even show my 3D boxes with poppies, because at her wnerwiłam simply.
lid finished, the center of it-including the lining of felt, but the contraption does not want to open. Too many layers of paint, or what the fungus? So yesterday grinding, I left the lid ajjj sander-fortunately from the inside. Painted with paint-gently, so again, there was no problem with opening-ajjj-pochlapałam felt ... And the cup of bitterness overflowed. I threw devilry. Maybe today I manage to topic ... Why not?

Today I'll show you a casket - what else-with poppies. Such duuuża, at a much treasure.

measure of gold, and on the outside maziaje: pearl white and various shades of gold. For every photo came out differently ;-) The most realistic colors came out in the open casket.
looong lid painted ... In a deep shine. Bellies less, so as not to obscure the pearl effect.









And so, it disappears until Sunday, because I went ;-))))))) ))

0 comments:

Post a Comment