Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fitnation Cert 3 And 4 Module 4

Gifts ...

Thank you for your warm words! And the written and the unspoken. Sam, I know that sometimes we do not know what to write ...
However, consolation me these comments.
Today is the last personal post on this topic. I'll show memorabilia, like no big deal and invaluable to me ...

I took a souvenir sewing machine. Not Singer (or whatever), just a simple, so even industrial sewing machine. Grandma spent a lot of time with her. That is why it is so precious to me ...


Something grandma hung in the bathroom since I remember ...


And they were all hand-embroidered tablecloths, napkins and cloths. Washed-out, darned often, but made babcinymi hands. Nobody
appreciate these "szmaciorków" like me, so vanished into thin air ;-)


And so ... Fortunately, a memory and a few skills after the grandmother, that I can pass on.


From tomorrow I'll be back on the planet ;-) decoupage

I stand with my tworkami tomorrow at the fair in the museum. The camera is charging, so I take the relationship.
People with Green Mountain and the surrounding area invite you to the museum in the Kaziuki Ochla! Details on my website:
http://www.galeriaagi.pl.tl/


Welcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment