Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What Do You Do About A Dry Nose

poświątecznie ...

Thank you for the beautiful Christmas wishes! Kisses
great! I thought we
intensely about you, but I did not have when I go to blogs because:

ran jajcarskie ;-)))) Ahem, I mean egg-Pot workshop just before Christmas the same:



I had to cheer my daughter in the painting of Easter eggs (including eggs zabarwiałam that it was not!):



After washing the windows, I found that nieeee, fireplace with white must be painted the color of the walls. So I still chase after the paint and my M., councils are not glad, for roller and Heja!




up we saw him was Sunday, and these shoots to Rodzinki ...

And as you passed Christmas? Just pozaglądam and read a


;-) I send Pozdrowenia and thank podczytującym and odzywającym up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment