Tuesday, May 31, 2011

30th Birthday Funnyinvitation Wording

A Series Of Unfortunate Events

So firstly sorry for a few days here due to lack of computer worries and limited time on the internet and I apologize Adela the same name but I had to post because of the following events, which threw me and just can not remain unnoticed and when it I knocked BMX-ka, I got a fine on the subway, because I had 45min. and after I somehow forgot about it (I buy my 24h. tickets), my last bus stop in Psáry and I had to take a taxi, instead of Sunday I bought a ticket home on Saturday and I found it at the start, when I went down the path of the car, I poured water in the supermarket I očuchal sure Mr.


AND WORN apologize for that, I was not able to write your answer here , but all this because I am a scatterbrain all of the above.


And here is video of Hello Kitty and once you've certainly seen, but I did it before 12 days so I give it here.

lipstick BOLLYWOOD 10/10 - matte, vibrant and lasts long / here Agnes
paint ORANGE GINA 9 / 10 - bright, vibrant, quick, neolupujúci / I prefer matte
lip gloss KAWAI KISS 9 / 10 - super color! and smells mňamka
4 eyeshadows eyeshadow pallet POP MARKET 7 / 10 - vivid, but do not last too long


everything can be bought in OC in Smíchov Marionnaud + this Boo to me all photographed together


0 comments:

Post a Comment