Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dark Brown/black Stool

Now we can prepare yourself ...

Today show their TWORKI felt. So one below for now, but it's good fun! The beads I do not have enough, so I made larger forms. Several kolorków me to have a variety.


And what? and I can not embed the image ... boszszszszsz ....

days later:


And this is my favorite, unfortunately unphotogenic ... Such
liściory ...



And here's the picture my two cats. Puma and the new kitty - Pooh. On the second we did not want a cat, but he found us alone. Barb terrible. The Puma is chasing all day.
And what shall I do? We have two cats ... Worse will be going on holiday, but still a lot of time to be worrying ...

Warning! Photos for people with strong nerves!
It looks scary, but they do so all day, then sleeping next to each other ... finished the race all day ;-)






Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment