Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hiv 35 Day Negative Test

MY KITCHEN Part 1, Part 3





STAT. This is my latest invention:) I never podejrzewałabym yourself a white kitchen. A particular one of the most popular white kitchen. But hey, it turns out that precisely this is the result of my dreams, expectations and inclination. At least for today:)

Since my house is veeery much wood, I found that wooden fronts deko it too much. A wooden doors and a wooden table top (which must be) is already a disaster. So color. What color does not overwhelm and not get bored after 5 years in a small, open kitchen to living room, and besides that is associated with purity and freshness? White. What gave the fronts will stylize the two extremes: the rustic and industrial? Those with deszczułkami. What is the IKEA kitchen meets these criteria? STAT:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment