Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mi Soledad Y Yo Translated

BIG SALE

Welcome! I'm doing great cleaning
attic.
I found some interesting things that I bought, and now I do not know what to do with them ;-) Or do not fit into the decor. Lamps
issued for fleas and beads:
http://pchelkiiperelki.blogspot.com/2011/05/lampy-z-gliny.html
chandeliers, which she herself did with the clay, fired and stylized the old ...

and white żarandol schabby chic:

http://pchelkiiperelki.blogspot.com/2011/05/zyrandol-shabby-chic.html

whitened Sam, glad I started to crash and found that the design of the ceiling does not provide such a burden. I do not want to risk because This room is a child.

And now, little things that enchanted me in France, bought, and now I have nothing to do with it. Damage to the attic so lying ...

sold and shipped!
cage, which can also serve as a trunk on the variety.
can live in it a bird or what you think of fall.
without ptasiorka Sale!
Cage bought at the flea market in France.
Dimensions: 16 cm to 13 cm
Sale for 15 zł






sold and shipped!
Carrycot,
which may serve as a lantern.
Metal, also bought at the flea market in France.
Dimensions: 15 cm (with handle 35 cm), width 10 cm.
Sale for 15 zł.


Shipping slings and a cage 9 zł-pack.





Volunteers invite you to shop and leaving a comment on this post, and for information on my e-mail: aguszka2@o2.pl

cordially invite you!
Tomorrow I am going to fight again with attic ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment