Monday, May 9, 2011

Counter Strike Source Launch Options Location

bench in lavender

Some time ago I mentioned that zadekupażyłam bench in lavender. Today I put the image.
wooden bench, not even painted. Depicted It is easy and fun. Anyway, I love such shares. I find the paint, I think he told here? I tadah! Bench terrace
;-) And it is.
Just need to choose the right fabric. Today is a green fleece blanket. But it's for a moment. I think the stock on the green, because fiolecik somehow I do not compose as much as white flakes, because the cats leave paw marks. And other colors are already too many colors.
I poradźcie. On the sides of the bench too lawedę bashing? ;-)




just about here These sides can be seen ... Below
szczebelek, I was thinking ...



And here, before painting:




finally coming back to normalcy. Communion madness is over. Well, almost. Just a white week ...

Greetings to you. Thank you for your kind words in comments for a friendly e-mails and greeting.
Kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment