Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Drivers Para O Modem Nfa-01a



Finally, it is! Indisputably beautiful weather:) In connection with this little talk, a lot of pleasant work, satisfaction and a cold beer at the end:) Yesterday and today, and we thought we were preparing the flowerbeds. Most of the plants we own, what I wrote in my previous post. Our vegetable garden looks like this:

meal, it lacks even on the paths and a few blueberry bushes, but generally when I think what happened here a few weeks ago that I am bursting with pride and I am glad of the effect and the Just like him. I hope that it will roślinkom well here:) And what's growing?

Zagon 1: three varieties of strawberries
Zagon 2: radish, carrot, tomato cocktail., Lettuce
Zagon 3: Cayenne pepper, yellow, garlic, leek
Zagon 4: Tomato cocktail., Garlic
Zagon 5: decorative pumpkin, savory, chives, dill, tomato s. buffalo, celery, onion family
In addition, lemon mint, raspberry, pigwowiec, and on the windowsill modest herbarium:


Council for dummies (like me) are worth looking for a table (I I have a newspaper election), which grows so well, and what the neighborhood does not like.

So much for today, short and to the point:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment